Quick2Discover is able to collect certain information / data about you when you use this web site, including:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to @Quick2Discover.com
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access Quick2Discover and Qlik services and transactions. e.g. an email address
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback that you may send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
We cannot personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations (with the exception of our partner Qlik) for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website